[syslinux] No localboot on HP Proliant with Smart Array and menu.c32

Ulrich Wiedemann ulrich.wiedemann at baramundi.de
Mon Mar 3 07:20:57 PST 2008

> I should like to ask what version of the PXE firmware you're running on
> that, and if it's not the latest, if you could try the latest version; I

I updated the server with the mentioned maintenance CD to the latest
available firmware.

The behavior is still the same (localboot does not work). For this test
I used the new syslinux/pxelinux v3.62.

Please find attached the output of meminfo.c32.

> It looks like it's a Broadcom chip in that box.

Yes, this machine has a Broadcom chip. If this is of interest, I could
also look up the PCI device information.

Regards, Ulrich