[syslinux] syslinux / pxelinux and color palette.

Knut Petter kpolberg at olberg.name
Wed Mar 5 16:50:31 PST 2008

I'm trying to convert my image so that the colors will remain the same
after I do a clear screen. What I would like to make is a palette for
gimp which I then could use too convert my images, thus achieving my goal :)

I have found a list in which order the colors seems to be arranged.

0 = black               8 = dark grey
1 = dark blue           9 = bright blue
2 = dark green          a = bright green
3 = dark cyan           b = bright cyan
4 = dark red            c = bright red
5 = dark purple         d = bright purple
6 = brown               e = yellow
7 = light grey          f = white

What I now need is the color code for each of them(at least I believe
this should work, though I'm not sure). If there is some more I should
be aware of when attempting to make custom graphics please let me know.

Knut Petter