[syslinux] Adding memdisk or similar when booting linux

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Fri Mar 14 01:38:04 PDT 2008

Just to clearify, I use this method with multiple MEMDISK instances to make a windows SCSI/RAID Storage driver disk available for the Windows installer via MEMDISK.

--
Harald