[syslinux] SDI loading patch

Andrew Stuart andrew at shopcusa.com
Mon Mar 31 21:07:24 PDT 2008

H. Peter Anvin wrote:

>> I have a small sdi for booting Vista installs, but I think it relies
>> on a few other files as well. If I can get a binary of the com32 I can
>> figure out what files you need and tar it up for you.
>> (I don't use / have access to a linux box currently)
>
> http://www.zytor.com/~hpa/syslinux/sdi.c32
>
>     -hpa

Okay, I need to take off for the evening. I didn't have any luck. The
image I built works off cd, but by being booted from sdi.c32 fails.
Before I say it's broken though, I want to review the documentation that
goes along with the inital patch, to see if there is anything special I
need to do.

-Andrew