[syslinux] Re: isolinux doesn't load kernel

Sylvain asm8 at iFrance.com
Thu Aug 15 16:59:11 PDT 2002

Hello !

I have only 2 questions concerning my problem :

1) is there any limitation on the size of the kernel with isolinux ?
   (mine is 1230215 bytes. perhaps it's too big ?)

2) Is isolinux compatible with the use of the -z option of mkisofs,
   (transparent iso compression) even if the isolinux directory is not
   concerned by the compression ?

That's all.

sylvain