[syslinux] isolinux.cfg on my bootable CD (Win)

LAM Chi-fung cflam at hk.super.net
Thu Dec 5 13:14:16 PST 2002

Hello all, I am still struggle in my isolinux.cfg
I got from http://www.bootscriptor.org/ that memdisk not support Win ME
boot disk

however, I am using Bart's Multiple boot images (isolinux/memdisk)
method
(http://www.nu2.nu/bootcd/) and I try to incorporate the method
mention in Bootscriptor in Bart's method. I change my isolinux.cfg as
label 5
    kernel isolinux.bin winme.img
label 6
    kernel winme.img

and my build.mak as
boot:=-b isolinux/isolinux.bin \
       -no-emul-boot -boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table \
#       -hide isolinux.bin -hide-joliet isolinux.bin \
       -hide boot.catalog -hide-joliet boot.catalog \
       -hide trans.tbl -hide-joliet trans.tbl

when I select 5 (kernel isolinux.bin winme.img) I got:
COMBOOT image too large

when I select 6 (kernel winme.img) I got:
Cannot load disk image

How can I "tells isolinux to use your BIOS's built-in emulator to boot
the disk" ?
Or how can I use Diskemu with Multiple boot images (isolinux/memdisk) ?
Thanks.

Regds
LAM Chi-fung