[syslinux] lss16 Images

Clare Sherman sciflyer at mscomm.com
Sat Feb 2 22:19:39 PST 2002

Good Evening:
   We've been using SysLinux in our admin class in college as part of a
KickStart package designed to overcome multiple-use constraints in our
computer lab (just pop the floppy in and suck the OS out of the server...).
   I have attempted to find out about the LSS16 file format you
mentioned as part of your discussion of the DISPLAY format. We'd just
love to use a cute "stand by" graphic of some sort (like your TUX
graphic) but I can't seem to find any info on this format. Do you have
sources for this?
   That's all. Thanks for the cool widget.

Clare Sherman