[syslinux] Allwell doesn't respond to OACK with ACK in TFTP[SOLVED]

Jason Bodnar jason at shakabuku.org
Tue Feb 5 23:25:30 PST 2002

Ah, very cool!!!!

Disabling PMTU seems to work for me. I get a TFTP Access Violation error now
instead of the timeout (which is probably due to my tftp configuration or
something). It's been a while since I messed with this so I'm sure a few hours
of tinkering will get it working.

I did receive a BIOS upgrade for the 1030N from a guy at Allwell a while back
but I haven't tried it yet. If I can get it to work without the BIOS upgrade I
probably won't mess with it. If anybody wants the upgrade let me know.

Jason Bodnar