[syslinux] RedHat kickstart with PXELINUX

James S. Martin james.martin at digex.com
Wed Sep 4 07:18:12 PDT 2002

You need to put the unique kickstart file on a NFS share and reference it.

In your config files under pxelinux.cfg, you should make something like
this (the append should all be one line).

default ks
display boot.msg
label ks
   kernel vmlinuz
   append initrd=initrd.img lang= devfs=nomount ramdisk_size=7168
ks=nfs:10.1.1.1:/kickstart_files/my_unique_kickstart_file

James Martin, RHCE