[syslinux] Memdisk problems again (2.05)......

Jaspreet oberoi jaspreetoberoi at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 20 04:01:22 PDT 2003

Hi... I'm Jaspreet.

I've been having the memdisk memory overlapping problems since 2.04
Its always seen in the compressed images whereas the uncompressed images
works just fine !!!

It just stops at the error "Ran out of input data".. Even the memdisk 2.05
dint solve my problem !!! maybe there r still some bugs remaining. !!

My motherboard is Intel 845GEBV2 and i've got 512 DDR (333) ram !!!

Please look into this matter,
Bye,
Jassi.

BTW :- i can arrange to send you the screenshot of the error, if it wud help
u !! plz let me know where do i send it !!!