[syslinux] tftp-hpa loads but stalls

plattel at tiscali.dk plattel at tiscali.dk
Sat Jun 7 21:31:45 PDT 2003

I found the problem.  in.tftpd needs to be loaded under root and not nobody,
like
the README.security says - interesting that I missed that.

Now the only problem left is that memdisk can only load raw images.  If
I try
to make it load gzipped images, it creates the ramdisk, but fails when
decompressing the image to the ramdisk.  I'll write down the exact error
message
for the mailing list the next time I try.

I'm off on vacation now so I wont be so active on the mailing list for a
few
weeks.

Quinn