[syslinux] Remapping Serial Keyboard Input with SYSLINUX

George Pajari George.Pajari at Faximum.com
Fri Jun 20 04:46:06 PDT 2003

I have a system with a Matrix Orbital keypad (only) on ttyS0 which
generates it own strange bytes when keys are pressed. Is there something
similar to the KBDMAP directive but for serial input?

This is a serious problem for us (i.e. we have to remap the 'L'
character to be interpreted the same as an "Enter" (i.e. <cr>)) and so
if there isn't a way of doing this currently please point me in the
right direction so I can modify syslinux to do it

thanks

g.