[syslinux] Disk image using SYSLINUX mini-HowTo

Marc Haisenko haisenko at webport.de
Tue Oct 21 01:43:51 PDT 2003

Hi folks,
	I'm the creator and maintainer of a small "embedded" Linux distribution.
We're currently developing a VPN solution and using SYSLINUX for booting. And
yes, we'll play fair and provide all sources/patches to GPL'ed software when
our product gets released :-)

Anyway, while creating our product I had the idea of using disk-images to
speed up the installation/testing of our product. I have written a small
mini-HowTo about that. And it could be of interest for you since we're using
SYSLINUX as boot loader. If you like I can send you a plain-text version to
be included in the SYSLINUX sources as I find especially SYSLINUX very useful
in such a case.

The mini-howto: http://darkdust.net/marc/diskimagehowto.php

Comments/suggestions for enhancements are very welcome :-)
C'ya,
	Marc

--
Marc Haisenko