[syslinux] Headless/Cardless with isolinux ??

Bill Schoolcraft bill at wiliweld.com
Wed Sep 3 10:56:25 PDT 2003

Hello Family,

I'm trying to help with a problem where there is a
headless/cardless server and we need to create an isolinux image
that points the display to the serial port.

The original machine that is using this has the ability in the
bios to redirect its video to /dev/ttyS0 or such but the
machines I have access to do NOT have that ability built into
the bios.

[question]

Is there a way in "isolinux" to redirect video output to the
serial port(s) when the bios by default does not allow such?

Thanks