[syslinux] Comboot menu crashes when it goes off screen

Aaron McSorley aaron.mcsorley at amd.com
Fri Apr 2 08:49:57 PST 2004

This menu system is great Murali and Peter, Thanks!

I have some problems though. It crashes when I have a menu full of
entries that are longer than the screen, is there a way to make the
menu scroll when there are alot of entries. Actually it crashes
anytime a menu goes off screen, like with 5 submenus it falls off
the right of the screen and crashes. In that case is there a way
to make it bounce back the other way when it hits the edge of the
screen.

Thanks for any help,
 Aaron