[syslinux] How to create a 5MB DOS image stored in HDD?

myothello myothello myothello2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 22:44:44 PST 2004

Hi, I have successfully boot diskless client to DOS
image using MEMDISK through PXE.  I used to create the
image using 1.44MB floppy diskette.  But now I need to
boot to a larger DOS image store in a HDD, say about
5MB.  How can I create the boot image now?  Should I
mount the HDD in the server and create the image by
getting the source files from this mounted HDD instead
of from the usual floppy diskette?  How will it affect
at the client side if there is already a HDD there or
if the client is diskless?  Any good web/info is much
appreciated.  Thanks.