[syslinux] 3Com PXE server

Jason Dravet dravet at calumet.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 20 10:52:08 PDT 2004

I understand my opinion does not count.  I am only pointing out the
possibility of a bug existing.  That point is reasonable because as I said
earlier it worked, was broken, fixed, and then broken again.  If you don't
have the inclination to look at it, that is fine.

If would please tell me or point me to some documentation on how to compile
your software on a windows platform then I will try to do some debugging on
my own.  Since I know what versions work and which don't I can compare the
source code and see what changed from version to version.  I think I might
be able to use kdiff3 at http://kdiff3.sourceforge.net/ to assist me.

Thank you.

Jason