[syslinux] Problem with Syslinux 2.07 and APM on SMP system

Terry Barnaby terry1 at beam.ltd.uk
Thu Jan 8 08:28:24 PST 2004

Hi Joseph,

By the way I suspect that not many people have noticed the problem
as:

1. It only occurs on SNMP systems.
2. It only occurs with an SNMP kernel, normal installation kernels are
	single processor.
3. It only occurs when the boot option apm=power-off is used.

So is suspect that very few have noticed this ....

Terry

--
Dr Terry Barnaby                     BEAM Ltd
Phone: +44 1454 324512               Northavon Business Center, Dean Rd