[syslinux] dbootstrap

Steve Glines sglines at is-cs.com
Tue Jun 22 08:12:33 PDT 2004

I am trying to create a single floppy boot using syslinux and dbootstrap
in the initrd partition to load Debian Linux. I'm able to get it to do a
secondary boot from the PXE system but booted system sometimes doesn't
see the ethernet card. When it does I'd like to hardwire the URL of out
mirror instead of us.debian.org.

Does anyone know a source of any documentation on dbootstrap or know
where the source code is?

Thanks in advance and apologies if this isn't the right forum.

Cheers
--
Steve Glines
voice: 978-952-6340         www.is-cs.com

I'm a complex person. I have a real and an imaginary part.