[syslinux] A user at our website is searching for experiences about: syslinux at zytor.com

OPINION.SUPPORT at SHAREOPIN.US OPINION.SUPPORT at SHAREOPIN.US
Sun Jun 27 07:27:33 PDT 2004

Important message from SYE Support Department.
Please keep this for your records.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Advisory - A user is trying to share experiences and opinions about you via our website.

The purpose of this email is to inform you that a posting has been made about you at our website.  This is email is not commercial in nature.

If this email message was delivered to your spam or bulk email folder please notify your ISP or spam filtering company regarding this mistake on their part.

You may view the posting here:

http://7.shyxpe.us/lx.php?a=search&b=5&c=syslinux%40zytor.com

Our Identity Protection System is a simple system in which this website sends email messages to the Experience Request author on your behalf, and vice versa. This website will never reveal the identity of the Experience Request author to you, nor will it reveal your identity to the author of the Experience Request.

IMPORTANT - If you prefer not to be notified by our website in the future when  postings are mode about you, just add your email address to our Do Not Email List.

Our website will never send email to an address that appears on our Do Not Email List.

To add to Do Not Email List click here:

http://4.shyxe.biz/lx.php?a=donotemail&b=syslinux%40zytor.com

Best Regards,

Support Department