[syslinux] ISOLINUX boot images on intel graphics cards

Rose, Daniel Daniel.Rose at getronics.com
Wed Mar 3 19:56:01 PST 2004

Hi All,
I have noticed that on new laptops, namely the Toshiba TE2300, the isolinux boot image shows up incorrectly, as though it is drawing too many pixels on one line, the whole thing ends up out of whack. Has anyone else managed to replicate it?
The TE2300 has an integrated Intel 82852/82855GM/GME Graphics Controller, PNPID VEN_8086&DEV_3582&SUBSYS_FF101179&REV_02.
I have also noticed it on the Packard Bell EasyNote M7, but I have not had time to check the type of controller in those systems.
I will do that when I next see one.
Regards,

Daniel Rose
Brisbane Workshop Team