[syslinux] Ii do it for her

renato melchin vestasnekde at findmemail.com
Tue May 11 19:45:35 PDT 2004

code-compatable  biswanath  compiledpattern

The biggest phaErmacy store! Save over 80%! More than 3,000,000 satiQsfied
customers this year!

V*ico*dinPain Killers

We SHIP US & INTERNATIONAL  Low Price, OVERNITE Delivery, PRIVACY !

P M http://games.dixie-info.net/wdj/

Give up:  http://games.dixie-info.net/wdj/rm.html
A guy is taking a walk and sees a frog on the side of the road. As he comes
closer, the frog starts to talk. "Kiss me and I will turn into a princess."
The guy picks the frog up and puts it in his pocket. The frog starts
shouting, "Hey! Didn't you hear me? I'm a Princess. Just kiss me and I will
be yours." The guy takes the frog out of his pocket and smiles at it and
puts it back. The frog is really frustrated. "I don't get it. Why won't you
kiss me? I will turn into a beautiful princess and do anything you ask." The
guy says, "Look, I'm a computer geek. I don't have time for girls. But a
talking frog is cool.!"
Billy and Bobby were small boys. They were brothers, and they often had
fights with each other.Last Saturday their mother said to them, "I'm going
to cook our lunch now. Go out and play in the garden - and be good.""Yes,
Mummy," the two boys answered, and they went out.They played in the garden
for half an hour, and then Billy ran into the kitchen, "Mummy, " he said,
"Bobby's broken a window in Mrs. Allen's house." Mrs. Allen was one of their
neighbors."He's a bad boy," his mother said. "How did he break it?""I threw
a stone at him," Billy answered,"and he quickly moved down.".
ushitu2shougous09ushoku,bakuro sanetou.