[syslinux] tftp-hpa versus atftpd

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Fri May 28 07:27:03 PDT 2004

hpa,

Been using tftp-hpa for almost 3 years now, never had a problem with it,
so there's not a reason to switch.  While working at my previous job (a
web hosting company) we had it deployed at various data centers across the
world and never ran into problems with it.  Currently I use it in the lab
here, but only during actual installs, and there's generally not too many
of those happening at once.

James

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394