[syslinux] feature request/reminder - alias / bootsector

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Tue Nov 30 15:35:41 PST 2004

HPA, a longterm reminder. See below.

Can you also make a LABEL ignore other labels if no KERNEL statement is found in between? That way you could define multiple aliasses for an entry.
label foo
label bar
label memtest
kernel memtestp

foo ignores 'label bar' , 'label memtest' and executes 'kernel memtest'
bar ignores 'label memtest' and executes 'kernel memtest'
memtestp finds a "kernel" keyword and thus can't ignore a label.

regards, Bernd Blaauw