[syslinux] Your Hong Kong Call Centre

Man_Bond_Communications_Limited sales at hktel.com
Wed Sep 1 06:27:23 PDT 2004

If you are setting up a Call Centre in Hong Kong,
our company can provide:

  1.  Dedicated Hong Kong Fax Line (US$20.00 per month)
      Unlimited fax receiving and every incoming fax will be
      converted into TIFF file and forwarded to your email address.

  2.  Dedicated Hong Kong Phone Line (US$20.00 per month + IDD Charges)
      Every incoming call will be forwarded to your company phone number.

Details please email manbond at hktel.com

Man Bond Communications Limited

Block F1, 13/F., Tuen Mun Industrial Centre
No. 76, Pui To Road, Tuen Mun, Hong Kong
Phone  : 852-2780-3257
Fax    : 852-2385-2631
Webpage: http://www.hktel.com

If you wish to be removed from our list, please return our email with
Removal at the Subject: line.