[syslinux] Anybody able to pxe boot WINPE ?

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Sep 7 09:19:13 PDT 2004

This is clearly a WinPE problem. As soon as the Windows Boot Loader gets
control, it is out of {SYS,ISO,PXE}Linux's hands. That being said, it is
possible to have one CD which boots into some Windows Pre-Execution
Environment (I use BartPE) as well as Linux (though it requires a few
steps), using ISOLinux (see http://people.cs.uchicag.edu/~gmurali/gui).

The problem is with your WinPE setup. Try adding txtsetup.sif from your
Windows CDROM to the I386 folder.

- Murali