[syslinux] Message File to serial console

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Wed Sep 15 00:38:59 PDT 2004

As a side note, my PcEngines system also users the serial port
for console, and I don't do anything special other from defining

serial 0 38400

in syslinux.cfg. I use Bering-uClibc router software.

Luis Correia
Bering uClibc Team Member

PGP Fingerprint: BC44 D7DA 5A17 F92A CA21 9ABE DFF0 3540 2322 21F6
Key Server: http://pgp.mit.edu