[syslinux] Fly in the sky and feel the fresh air up

deon delacuesta alexacaroline at manymoods.com
Fri Sep 24 19:22:41 PDT 2004

n`'o

-----Original Message-----
From: devon lock [mailto:syslinux at zytor.com]
To: deon delacuesta; gaston crossman; emil berlo; isaac miramon
Sent: Tuesday, August, 2004 5:50 PM
Subject: Fly in the sky and feel the fresh air up

Though I love m,y wi-fe but smoking also my meat and dri.n,k.That time I
just don't kn^^ow how to choose  while facing failure after trying lots of
Smoking Quit m^ed^~ica~tions.n-'ow I am t_otal'ly relaxed with little
mo`~ne.y taken and better life cause Zyban does takes my smoking away.
---   Andrew   LA

http://v.lcu.4u-onlineRX.com/56/

We o``f'fer equally l'o.w price for all customers, n~~o matter they are new
customers or repeat customers. It is the special for special.
uafgjortes  17tobak 07udsendes udlandslånetstags