[syslinux] SYSLINUX 3.10-pre15

Curtis Doty Curtis at GreenKey.net
Sat Aug 20 20:00:19 PDT 2005

I just picked up 3.10-pre15 and the "PXELINUX corrupts graphic filename
referenced from DISPLAY file" bug is zapped. Yipee! Thanks hpa. And
Arwin too, if that 'xor esi,esi' was the crux.

However, LOCALBOOT -1 and LOCALBOOT 0 don't work the same as they did
for me in 3.07. :-(

3.07:
 LOCALBOOT -1 apears to work as I have a hard disk listed in bios boot
order after the net card.
 LOCALBOOT 0 also works fine by booting the disk as specified.

3.10-pre15:
 LOCALBOOT -1 causes the system to reboot.
 LOCALBOOT 0 hangs after "Booting from local disk..."

Also FYI, in the 3.07 tests that *work*, the line immediately following
"Booting from local disk..." is: "PXE-M0F: Exiting Broadcom PXE ROM."
Then of course, "GRUB Loading stage2..." :-)

../C