[syslinux] UNDI - Rom-O-Matic -- A bit off topic..

James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov James_Martin at ao.uscourts.gov
Fri Jul 29 10:08:56 PDT 2005

I don't see how this relates to syslinux..  Even if the customer was using
memdisk/pxelinux combination to load the DOS image, if the images loads
ok, then it is not a fault of syslinux.  Me thinks it's a network problem
or a problem with the DOS image or Samba configuration.

James S. Martin, RHCE
Contractor
Administrative Office of the United States Courts
Washington, DC
(202) 502-2394