[syslinux] retrieve drive letter of USB Media.

Blaauw,Bernd B. B.Blaauw at student.fontys.nl
Tue Mar 1 10:33:32 PST 2005

>I don't wanna make anybody unhappy,
>but it seems that you have a serious legacy problem.

>The trick is thinking in functionality, not in applications.
>Tell your organisation about the Total Cost of Ownership of non-free
>software.

This isn't economically motivated.
I'm working on FreeDOS, just an opensource clone for using all those old applications and games, and for general use for legally spreading bootdisks etc (bios flashing, familiar with that?).

just a hobby, no economical motives.

I guess you mean under Linux it's a lot easier to retrieve the USB medium as /dev/sdXn ?

next thing you know people are negative on a project like ReactOS saying 'why waste your talent on that and not working on Linux instead?' .

Yes, I do have a problem..I'm no hardcore programmer and limited to my knowledge of batchfile 'coding'/scripting. No Pascal, no C, no C++.
I even suck at writing Java.

but, what non-free software where you talking about, exactly?

Bernd

Op deze e-mail zijn de volgende voorwaarden van toepassing:

http://www.fontys.nl/disclaimer

The above disclaimer applies to this e-mail message.