[syslinux] Re: Syslinux freezes my MP3 player/flashdrive, normal dos boot does not.

Nazo nazosan at gmail.com
Mon May 23 19:23:51 PDT 2005

Sorry, it wasn't clear if the original message went through or not.
Also, I realized I forgot to clarify a rather important detail.  After
installing Syslinux to the MP3 player, I can reboot my system and it
will successfully work with Syslinux.  All PC operations writing and
reading the file system are ok.  It's the player itself that is unable
to access the filesystem (hangs every time) after installing Syslinux.
 I would blame the player itself, but, the only thing I can't figure
out is why it's working fine with normal boot utilities.  In fact, I
can simply use the sys command in dos or windows to overwrite the
Syslinux stuff and the player works again.  This makes me think that
Syslinux is doing one little thing that the player doesn't like.