[syslinux] boot conditionnel

BRIZARD Olivier olivier.brizard at ujf-grenoble.fr
Mon Oct 24 05:31:18 PDT 2005

Geert Stappers a écrit :

sorry for my very bad english!!

so I want to reinstall a computer remotely with
pxelinux/unattended.sourceforge
At the first time Unattended.Sourceforge recreate partition and must
reboot. After It reconnect to the TFTP server to begin the windows
reinstall. Until there it's ok!
But during the windows install the computer reboot and it must reboot on
localboot and not on the network!

So the idea is pxelinux write a tempory file on server with a value and
read this value who decrease on each boot (by connecting a network
drive) and if this value is equal to zero thus pxelinux boot on
localboot (default) else it's boot on network!!

--
BRIZARD Olivier
Technicien et Assistance Réseaux/Systèmes

olivier.brizard at ujf-grenoble.fr
Tél: 04.76.63.56.39
Fax: 04.76.51.49.30