[syslinux] Help: Boot Dos Floppy image through Pxelinux

info info at proex-india.com
Mon Sep 26 04:30:31 PDT 2005

Hello, Bernd
Thanks for the direction ,and timely help

I downloaded the latest syslinux and everything went like a fly, I
normally creats .NBI images , so it was easy for me to go back one step
and get the dos bootable image.

I am booting to Novell & linux using Menu.

Thanks once again.

Regards
K.dinesh

In a World Without Fences Who Needs GATES ?
This message and any attached files will have been checked with virus
detection software before transmission.  However, recipients must carry
out their own virus checks before opening any attachment.  Company
accepts no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by
software viruses.