[syslinux] PXELinux Installation Guide

Franga . franga60 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 10 17:59:33 PDT 2006

Hi all,

Just thought i would post this for some future referance for some members. I
know when i first tried to install pxelinux that we can into all sorts of
troubles. So for this reason (plus other training purposes) Myself and a
work mate decided to document our install. You can find the instructions
located here:

Part 1 (Basic Install)

http://www.nobluescreens.com/solutions/pxe.php

Part 2 (PXE-Tweaks/Floppy Disk Creation)

http://www.nobluescreens.com/solutions/pxe_tweaks.php

Part 3 (Coming Soon) - PXE Boot and IP/MAC Specific Configurations.

We hope this document may help someone out there in their effors to setup a
PXE system. Our document has been written for the use in a Norton Ghost
Environment with rolling out Ghost images to machines (in a school) without
the use of boot floppy's.