[syslinux] Howto create a password for complex menus

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 15 10:33:50 PDT 2006

The actual code is in "password.c". If you need to be able to increase
the size of the hash, you will need to modify the "password.c" code
appropriately to handle larger hash sizes as well.

The simple menu also has some password scheme. If that is good enough
for your use, you can try to use that as a starting point for
"password.c".

Since I will be taking up a new job in a couple of weeks, I am not
sure if I will find the time to do any of this.

- Murali