[syslinux] Gigabyte recent bios & syslinux extlinux trow USB-IDE bridges or pendrives

Gustavo Guillermo Pérez gustavo at compunauta.com
Wed Aug 23 10:40:38 PDT 2006

Answer : 	Dear Gustavo,

Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. About the issue you mentioned,
This mail has been forward to relevant department, possible improvement
will be made under a comprehensive evaluation.

At last, if you still have any further question or suggestion about our
products/service, please do not hesitate to contact with us directly. We will
try our best to help you resolve the problem ASAP.

******** Thank you for supporting Gigabyte products ***********
[Well I guess, it's an advance, don't you think?]

--
Gustavo Guillermo Pérez
Compunauta uLinux