[syslinux] Making DOS/Win9x HD Image for memdisk

Lukas Tribus lukyt at gmx.net
Fri Aug 25 13:28:03 PDT 2006

This was only a reply of my first post -->
http://syslinux.zytor.com/archives/2006-August/007108.html
sorry for that

Ok what a try to load is the DOS from Win98SE (so this is only a 100MB
partition witch was formated with format C: /s) and the later i would try to
start a complete Win98 from a image.

I also read other mails about making HD-Images, but this didn't helped me!

thanks

Lukas Tribus