[syslinux] Problems booting on Intel i9x5 motherboards.

Murali Krishnan Ganapathy gmurali at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue May 23 09:46:59 PDT 2006

I guess the potential causes for the problem are:
1. menu.c32
2. com32 library
3. Implementation of the Comboot API

If the command line version also calls the Comboot API (as opposed to a
lower level hook), we can rule out (3). It might help if you try the
advanced menu system. This is an option assuming you are using a CRT (as
opposed to a console). The latest beta makes it easier to build your
menu system.

If the advanced menu system also results in the same problem, then you
can rule out menu.c32 code as a culprit. Hopefully, this can help
identify the problem.

- Murali