[syslinux] Going back to classic menu from vesamenu.c32

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Mon Oct 30 17:07:32 PST 2006

If your just trying to flip between menus as your going you can do:
------
menu1:
------
DEFAULT vesamenu.c32
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 100

MENU INCLUDE gui.conf

LABEL menu2
         MENU DEFAULT
         MENU LABEL Menu 2
         kernel menu.c32
	append menu2

------
menu2:
------
DEFAULT menu.c32
PROMPT 0
TIMEOUT 100

LABEL menu2
         MENU DEFAULT
         MENU LABEL Menu 2
         kernel vesamenu.c32
	append menu1

should flip back and forth between using the gui menu and the non-gui menu.

- John