[syslinux] Icon or CJK fonts in MENU TITLE, is that possible in the future ?

steven at nchc.org.tw steven at nchc.org.tw
Wed Sep 27 07:04:30 PDT 2006

First I would like to say thank you to HPA for providing some really nice features in recently syslinux version.
About new functions, actually I have another radical idea, since we are in Asia, most of the users here they would like to see some local fonts for the syslinux/pxelinux menu. I am wondering is that possible, in the future, the syslinux/pxelinux menu can support CJK fonts or icon ?
This will be a very friendly feature for those people their mother tongue is not English.
If it's too radical, just ignore that.
Thanks in advance.

--
Steven Shiau <steven _at_ nchc org tw> <steven _at_ stevenshiau org>
National Center for High-performance Computing, Taiwan. http://www.nchc.org.tw