[syslinux] Advanced Menu system...

Antonio Carlini arcarlini at iee.org
Wed Dec 19 14:59:15 PST 2007

Murali (????? ?????) wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>    I wrote the initial version of the advanced menu system

Thank you.

>    It would be great if some person or group of people, would like to
> take over development of the advanced menu system.

>   I would hate to see this piece of code go unused and eventually
> vanish.

I'm using it so it won't completely vanish!

That reminds me, I do need to have another go at distilling my
"cannot do the equivalent of
  KERNEL foo
  APPEND thingy
from the menu system"
into an easily digestible example ... not before Christmas now
I guess!

Antonio
arcarlini at iee.org

Checked by AVG Free Edition.