[syslinux] memtest86+.. How do I load it with pxelinux?

Tim Bates tin at new-life.org.au
Tue May 29 21:16:50 PDT 2007

I've just spent at least half an hour swapping files, downloading things
and stuffing around with memtest86 and memtest86+. I can't get either to
start from pxelinux.

Currently I have "memtest86" as the filename, and i'm trying to load it
direct (not trying to use memdisk or anything). This just results in a
near instant reboot.
Am I doing something wrong? I can't find much info at all about how to
load these tools. I'd just use their ISO, but I haven't got a working CD
drive anywhere.

TB