[syslinux] Task wishlist (was Re: SYSLINUX 3.70-pre1: development release)

Murali (முரளி கணபதி) murali at google.com
Thu Feb 28 15:58:10 PST 2008

How about getting a GSoC'er to implement some feature requests, and
that will give others more time to work on the documentation. I can
add a section for the config file format and the menu systems in the
wiki. As a first pass, copy paste the README files and format them
appropriately.

Regarding the quality, we could be very selective, and select somebody
only if we think they can help. Otherwise, it would be a waste of our
time and will not give the student a good experience as well.

- Murali

--
Murali

கற்றது கை மண் அளவு, கல்லாதது உலகளவு
(What we know is only a handful, what we dont is the rest of the world)