[syslinux] Looking for testers and advise about ISOLINUX within ISO 9660

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Oct 8 03:28:59 PDT 2008

On Tue, 7 Oct 2008, Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> we are the developers of an alternative to mkisofs:
> program xorriso from libburnia-project.org .

I have packages in RPMforge now of 0.2.6.pl01 and 0.2.7 for RHEL2.1, RH7,
RH9, RHEL3, RHEL4 and RHEL5 for i386 an x86_64 and they all build fine :)
(Which in itself is amazing if you'd realize how old RHEL2.1 is !)

You can find the SPEC files here:

 	http://svn.rpmforge.net/svn/trunk/rpms/xorriso/

And the packages will be available tomorrow from:

 	http://packages.sw.be/xorriso/

Kind regards,