[syslinux] bug (I think) in gpxelinux.0 ?

Nico de Haer nico.dehaer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 09:43:24 PDT 2009

Hi,

Currently I am building a new PXE boot environment and during that I noticed
something odd while attempting to boot using one of those universal
netbootdisks based on the '3Com Universal NDIS driver v1.00' (aka undis3c)
driver.

Using pxelinux.0 this works like a charm, but when I switch to gpxelinux.0
the 3Com driver bails out on me... all other configuration is the same. Have
reproduced these results using syslinux 3.72 and also 3.74 (latest version
at the time of writing)

Tia,

Nico