[syslinux] "Boot error" message

Oleg V. Koshkin legox at mail.ru
Wed Aug 12 04:37:54 PDT 2009

During the test process I tried to shutdown the mashine properly and with
the reset button. But the both ways cause this error from time to time.
The version of mke2fs is 1.41.3.
I boot from the Disk On Module. But I don't think the error caused by the
flash memory. Maybe something wrong with the filesystem because it is
journalling?