[syslinux] Dell Optiplex GX620 keyboard problem

JOURDAIN Joris 031398 NEURONES joris.jourdain at cea.fr
Thu Jan 29 03:44:21 PST 2009

Thanks !

Upgrading to 3.71 (from debian/testing) actualy solved my keyboard
problem.

Sorry for that test to have taken so long, but I had to take a full
snapshot of the server before installing a package from a newer
version (libc had to be upgraded in the process, and I'm not used to
do that on production servers !)

Thanks again fot your responsiveness.

Joris