[syslinux] USB bootable (using syslinux)

Agostinho Carvalho agostinho.df.carvalho at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:19:55 PDT 2009

Hello!

Yes I have unmounted the pendrive (so there is no unsaved data in any buffer memory area).
And besides (normally) I don't remove the pendrive from the USB port unless the PC is off.

I also haven't touched the floppy image data (no files added, modified, etc...)

Any more suggestions?
I'll keep trying to...

Thank you