[syslinux] Web Forum for SysLinux

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Fri Jul 31 19:14:23 PDT 2009

On 07/31/2009 05:26 PM, Kim Mik wrote:
> In my opinion, mailing lists and webforums both suck.

I used to have these mailing lists available via NNTP as well, but I got
way too many spambots connecting.  The spams could be filtered easily
enough, but the problem was that the spambots would connect and blindly
try to post to tens of thousands of newsgroups from some blind list,
eating up a bunch of server resources...